RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Get Together for 2007

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 16, 2007
      Hey Glenn,

      Gianna's number is 90.  She was born on I-90 and that's what her birth certificate says.  We call
      her speedy...

      Gino

      Gino,

      Hey, your number is 62. Can't you remember anything from year to year? [wicked grin]

      And your daughter? Her number is 87, after her birthplace. Is it true her nickname is
      Trooper, after the female statie who assisted in the delivery? [ducks, runs away]

      Seriously, we are gonna miss you at this one.

      Glenn