Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Parking Lot in Fonda

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hi Paul,

      Any help would be appreciated. If this building was gone by the late
      50's then it really doesn't matter but you never know what turns up in
      the background of these shots.

      I have no information on what's on the north side of the street north of
      the parking lot other then what I can see on the Google Earth image,
      what look to be two large buildings with their own parking lot between
      them. Are these stores as well or something else?

      Paul :-)