Fonda Depot Colors

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      A while ago we were talking about the Fonda depot.

      Bob's photo has an image of the 340 in front of the depot; it looks like
      it's a two-tone gray.

      I have a color image of No. 8 or No. 9 in front of the Fonda depot; but I
      don't have it in front of me. The colors in that image are slightly off.
      If anyone wants, I can dig it out.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
        Dig it out!

        Gino