August 11 event

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      I was thinking that I would bring the Freight ledger (it is huge), something
      that everyone could look at and read along with the wooden lining board that
      I got out of the Gloversville Freright house before it came down. I
      partially restored it and while not marked FJ&G in any way you have my word
      that that is where it came from. I also have an FJ&G lock and key although
      that is the kind of thing that might walk away unless I could nail it down.
      I also have the Railway Express Agency sign from the Gloversville depot but
      that would need to be hung up somewhere to display it properly.