Fonda Diner, i know who has a pic!

  • Mike engle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      This came up like 3 years ago, and I never got around to reminding
      the person I was still interested in a picture.

      Randy Decker has a picture. He said that in the summer time, his
      studio is available, an he could make me a copy in the summer. (Closes
      it up in the winter) But we lost touch, and I forgot to remind him,
      and it never got done.

      If someone contacts him, let me know!

      -Mike