Re: Fonda Diner

  • Glenn J. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Paul Charland <p.charlie@...> wrote:

      > Hi Glenn,
      >
      > Hands' Lunch was in the archives from you from back a few years when I
      > was drawing the diner in 3rd PlanIt. Believe it was Gino who told me it
      > was one of the classic diners with red trim. There were many forms of
      > this diner over the 40s and 50s, perhaps it had more paint then exposed
      > stainless steel.
      >
      > Paul :-)

      Paul,

      Your memory of my memory is better than my memory. . . [wicked grin]

      You are right - it was painted red and, I believe, also black. It was a shortie, too.

      Glenn
      Penacook, NH
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
        Hi Glenn,

        I had to look it up in the group archives, I knew about the red trim
        just because I looked in the 3PI layout I drew at the time!

        Paul :-)