Fonda Station/Caboose #3

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      I have two color images of the station; but considering it is slightly
      after 4:00 a.m. Central time I can not pull them out to examine them right
      now.

      If I don't get to 'em, someone bug me in a day or two.

      Anybody know where Caboose #3 wound up? In the late 90s it was outside
      Honesdale, Pa., at Marshall Machinery. From there it was sold --- I have
      no idea where. The last time I saw it was probably 1998 or so; by the time
      2003 rolled around it was gone.