RE: [FJGRailroad] requests

    Message 1 of 55 , May 8, 2007
      They largely faded into the background in the late sixties and seventies but they are indeed still around.  Think Sean Hannity, "Let Freedom Ring" and "You're a great American" (by the way, that statement is a take off of one used by a Nazi leader, I believe it was Goeble, but not sure from here, to bolster the loyalty of the German people) and also think Rush Limbaugh and Pat Buchannan as expressing their ideology.

      Run a Google search for lots of information.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: oldcrab62@...
      Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 05:58:12 -0700
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] requests

      I was wondering what happened to the Birchers. Did
      they die off or just fade away?
      Dave

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • stevefjg30
      Message 55 of 55 , May 29, 2007
        Hello Everyone,

        When I bought my decals for the S-2's five or more years ago I think
        I bought the last three the guy had.I'm going to have more made as
        soon as someone comes out with s-2's with sound decoders in
        them.Still working on a layout,Not the FJ&G but you can bet if They
        come out with sound equiped s-2's.I will be modeling the FJ&G
        again.For those that dont know I saved the high bridge seen for a new
        FJ&G layout and have about ten track plans for a new FJ&G layout.For
        different sized basements.I will model the best railroad in the world
        again just not now.

        Steve Lamora

        PS I cant wait to get my Brill car!!!!!!!!!!