RE: [FJGRailroad] requests

    Message 1 of 55 , May 4, 2007
      Paul,

      I bait you just so you'll throw some barbs at Hillary Clinton!  Everyone knows Canadians
      love us.

      No more Canada jokes, I promise...

      Gino

      Message 55 of 55 , May 29, 2007
        Hello Everyone,

        When I bought my decals for the S-2's five or more years ago I think
        I bought the last three the guy had.I'm going to have more made as
        soon as someone comes out with s-2's with sound decoders in
        them.Still working on a layout,Not the FJ&G but you can bet if They
        come out with sound equiped s-2's.I will be modeling the FJ&G
        again.For those that dont know I saved the high bridge seen for a new
        FJ&G layout and have about ten track plans for a new FJ&G layout.For
        different sized basements.I will model the best railroad in the world
        again just not now.

        Steve Lamora

        PS I cant wait to get my Brill car!!!!!!!!!!