RE: [FJGRailroad] FJG Flanger

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2007
      VERY derelict!!!!

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of oleroadslug
      Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:53 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] FJG Flanger

      2 1 Wood Flanger

      Ex D&H; acquired by DO w/railroad; to private owner in Mayfield, NY

      You guys know this, but that flanger may still be seen. When I lived
      there 10 years ago, it was on the property methinks of the Building
      Supply store just south of Northville/Town of Northampton on Rt 30.
      Easily viewed from Highway.

      Unless moved, I suspect it is in very derelict condition by now.

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        I am going to Johnstown tonight. I will try to make a side trip Northville
        and check it out.

        >From: "oleroadslug" <suds@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FJGRailroad] FJG Flanger
        >Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 03:53:13 -0000
        >
        >2 1 Wood Flanger
        >
        >Ex D&H; acquired by DO w/railroad; to private owner in Mayfield, NY
        >

        >You guys know this, but that flanger may still be seen. When I lived
        >there 10 years ago, it was on the property methinks of the Building
        >Supply store just south of Northville/Town of Northampton on Rt 30.
        >Easily viewed from Highway.
        >
        >Unless moved, I suspect it is in very derelict condition by now.
        >
        >Bob Schoneman
        >Appleton, WI

        Download Messenger. Join the i�m Initiative. Help make a difference today.