Re: Re: Destination sign for FJ&G 127 at OERM

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 1999
      I had a few of these many years back, but I think they were left in the
      attic at 120 First Ave, when my folks moved to the valley (Probably still
      there, since you got there through a trap.). They're bus irrespective of the
      size, but it's still a nice piece of the FJ&G., just not right for the 127.

      PKL