Re: FJG Tankcar 14280

  • ronmusco
    Message 1 of 55 , May 2, 2007
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "ronmusco" <ronmusco@...> wrote:

      > Could someone please tell me the color of the lettering on FJG
      tankcar
      > 14280? Most likely yellow or black.
      >
      > Thanks in advance!!
      >
      > Ron

      Whoops... I meant yellow or white.
    • stevefjg30
      Message 55 of 55 , May 29, 2007
        Hello Everyone,

        When I bought my decals for the S-2's five or more years ago I think
        I bought the last three the guy had.I'm going to have more made as
        soon as someone comes out with s-2's with sound decoders in
        them.Still working on a layout,Not the FJ&G but you can bet if They
        come out with sound equiped s-2's.I will be modeling the FJ&G
        again.For those that dont know I saved the high bridge seen for a new
        FJ&G layout and have about ten track plans for a new FJ&G layout.For
        different sized basements.I will model the best railroad in the world
        again just not now.

        Steve Lamora

        PS I cant wait to get my Brill car!!!!!!!!!!