Off Topic, but Amsterdam related

  • Mike engle
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 28, 2007
      Hey all,

      I wanted to let any interested people know about an internet radio
      show I started up a couple of months ago called Roadside Radio. I
      discuss travel and tourism ideas, trying to focus on the unique places
      to go, and family run food places to eat.
      On my show this week, I have an interview with Bob Cudmore, talking
      about Amsterdam, and a couple of places to eat in Amsterdam that are
      local places. I had hoped to get the Tourism Director for the County,
      but I'm not sure if we'll connect before the show.
      Also have Gary Thomas who wrote a book on "Diners of the North
      Shore" (in Massachusetts)

      The show is on live every Tuesday at 7:30pm EST
      www.blogtalkradio.com/nydiners or an easier link to remember is
      roadsideradio.com and you're only two clicks away. You can also
      listen to back shows anytime. Even cooler, is you can call in. So if
      you wanted to mention some place in the Fulton Montgomery area (or
      really, anywhere in the country) the number is given at the start of
      the show, AND on the website.

      -Mike Engle
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 28, 2007
        Good luck Mike.  Being a former radio person this sounds pretty neat to me!
        Bob Cudmore was my broadcast speaking professor during my senio year
        at college.  Very nice guy.  He has also written some great articles about
        the FJ&G in Amsterdam...

        Gino

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com