Re: [FJGRailroad] Track map

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
      I only have the offer not the act ual map so i can not say.

      >From: Skip Barber <skip_8933@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Track map
      >Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Joseph,
      >
      > How much detail is there for Fonda, Johnstown and Gloversville? I an
      >building a model RR layout and it is still in the design phase. Would this
      >be helpful to me? If you think it would, send me the details.
      >
      > Skip in VA
      >
      >joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
      > I have no economic interest in this nor am I a member so there are no
      >reps
      >or warranties. However i have been aware of the Electric Railroaders for
      >years and they seem to be a reputable lot.
      >
      >Track map of the schenectady railway Company as of November 1942 showing
      >the
      >location of the Fonda Johnstown 7 gloversville Railway (did they ever use
      >that title?) and saratoga Interurbans, as well as car house locations and
      >showing single track signal locations.
      >There are 7 different selections in Track map Offering #13. the cost is
      >$20.
      >
      >If you email me your fax number I will send you the offer.

      >5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
      >quotes - *Terms
      >https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910
      >

      >Visit The FJ&G Store At http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr
      >Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      >http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      >Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
      >http://ny.existingstations.com/
      >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      >---------------------------------
      >Need Mail bonding?
      >Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

      Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
      payment
      http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
        More than one could desire.  Contact me by separate eMail.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: skip_8933@...
        Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:57:56 -0700
        Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Track map

        ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________
        5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
        quotes - *Terms
        https://www2. nextag.com/ goto.jsp? product=10000003 5&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_ text_links_ 88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910

        Visit The FJ&G Store At http://www.cafepres s.com/fjgrr
        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page