Re: [FJGRailroad] Track map

  • Skip Barber
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
      Joseph,

      How much detail is there for Fonda, Johnstown and Gloversville?  I an building a model RR layout and it is still in the design phase.  Would this be helpful to me?  If you think it would, send me the details.

      Skip in VA

      joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
      I have no economic interest in this nor am I a member so there are no reps
      or warranties. However i have been aware of the Electric Railroaders for
      years and they seem to be a reputable lot.

      Track map of the schenectady railway Company as of November 1942 showing the
      location of the Fonda Johnstown 7 gloversville Railway (did they ever use
      that title?) and saratoga Interurbans, as well as car house locations and
      showing single track signal locations.
      There are 7 different selections in Track map Offering #13. the cost is
      $20.

      If you email me your fax number I will send you the offer.

      5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
      quotes - *Terms
      https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910

      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      http://ny.existingstations.com/
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:FJGRailroad-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:FJGRailroad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Need Mail bonding?

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
        I only have the offer not the act ual map so i can not say.

        >From: Skip Barber <skip_8933@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Track map
        >Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Joseph,
        >
        > How much detail is there for Fonda, Johnstown and Gloversville? I an
        >building a model RR layout and it is still in the design phase. Would this
        >be helpful to me? If you think it would, send me the details.
        >
        > Skip in VA
        >
        >joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
        > I have no economic interest in this nor am I a member so there are no
        >reps
        >or warranties. However i have been aware of the Electric Railroaders for
        >years and they seem to be a reputable lot.
        >
        >Track map of the schenectady railway Company as of November 1942 showing
        >the
        >location of the Fonda Johnstown 7 gloversville Railway (did they ever use
        >that title?) and saratoga Interurbans, as well as car house locations and
        >showing single track signal locations.
        >There are 7 different selections in Track map Offering #13. the cost is
        >$20.
        >
        >If you email me your fax number I will send you the offer.

        >5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
        >quotes - *Terms
        >https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910
        >

        >Visit The FJ&G Store At http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr
        >Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        >http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        >Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
        >http://ny.existingstations.com/
        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >Need Mail bonding?
        >Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

        Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
        payment
        http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
          More than one could desire.  Contact me by separate eMail.

          PKL

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: skip_8933@...
          Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:57:56 -0700