Track map

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25 8:05 PM
      I have no economic interest in this nor am I a member so there are no reps
      or warranties. However i have been aware of the Electric Railroaders for
      years and they seem to be a reputable lot.

      Track map of the schenectady railway Company as of November 1942 showing the
      location of the Fonda Johnstown 7 gloversville Railway (did they ever use
      that title?) and saratoga Interurbans, as well as car house locations and
      showing single track signal locations.
      There are 7 different selections in Track map Offering #13. the cost is
      $20.

      If you email me your fax number I will send you the offer.

      5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
      quotes - *Terms
      https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910
    • Skip Barber
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2007
        Joseph,

        How much detail is there for Fonda, Johnstown and Gloversville?  I an building a model RR layout and it is still in the design phase.  Would this be helpful to me?  If you think it would, send me the details.

        Skip in VA

        joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
        I have no economic interest in this nor am I a member so there are no reps
        or warranties. However i have been aware of the Electric Railroaders for
        years and they seem to be a reputable lot.

        Track map of the schenectady railway Company as of November 1942 showing the
        location of the Fonda Johnstown 7 gloversville Railway (did they ever use
        that title?) and saratoga Interurbans, as well as car house locations and
        showing single track signal locations.
        There are 7 different selections in Track map Offering #13. the cost is
        $20.

        If you email me your fax number I will send you the offer.

        5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
        quotes - *Terms
        https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910

        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        http://ny.existingstations.com/
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:FJGRailroad-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:FJGRailroad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Need Mail bonding?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
          I only have the offer not the act ual map so i can not say.

          >From: Skip Barber <skip_8933@...>
          >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Track map
          >Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Joseph,
          >
          > How much detail is there for Fonda, Johnstown and Gloversville? I an
          >building a model RR layout and it is still in the design phase. Would this
          >be helpful to me? If you think it would, send me the details.
          >
          > Skip in VA
          >
          >joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
          > I have no economic interest in this nor am I a member so there are no
          >reps
          >or warranties. However i have been aware of the Electric Railroaders for
          >years and they seem to be a reputable lot.
          >
          >Track map of the schenectady railway Company as of November 1942 showing
          >the
          >location of the Fonda Johnstown 7 gloversville Railway (did they ever use
          >that title?) and saratoga Interurbans, as well as car house locations and
          >showing single track signal locations.
          >There are 7 different selections in Track map Offering #13. the cost is
          >$20.
          >
          >If you email me your fax number I will send you the offer.

          >5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
          >quotes - *Terms
          >https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910
          >

          >Visit The FJ&G Store At http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr
          >Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
          >http://www.lostlandmarks.org
          >Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
          >http://ny.existingstations.com/
          >Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          >---------------------------------
          >Need Mail bonding?
          >Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

          Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
          payment
          http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
            More than one could desire.  Contact me by separate eMail.

            PKL

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: skip_8933@...
            Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:57:56 -0700