RE: [FJGRailroad] FW: [dandh] Re: We need help NYOW car

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2007
      Joe,  Thanks for this information.  Being a coal car I would guess it was bringing company coal to the car barn and office buildings at Henrietta Street.  Now I have to recheck my Amsterdam photos looking for a track that went around to something that looks like a coal pocket.

      Paul

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: riverlinejoe@...
      Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 04:46:20 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] FW: [dandh] Re: We need help NYOW car

      And here is what we know about that car.

      Live! http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ mcrssaub00500014 11mrt/direct/ 01/