Re: [FJGRailroad] Post Card Website

  • Gerald Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
      Saul,
      I'm pretty sure the building pictured on the card is
      gone but I'll try to take a run over at lunch later
      this week and take a look. As Gino mentioned, a
      developer is planning a $50 million renovation of the
      area to put in shops, restraurants, condos, and a
      marina. They said they intended to save some of the
      remaining historic buildings and try to maintain the
      character of the area with the new developement. One
      of the problems they're facing is the remaining
      pollution at thwe site.
      Jerry