Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Big Snow and the FJ&

  • Mark Wilber
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 17 8:24 AM
      Gino- I read our Suzy-groups,they are saying that there is 38" of snow with 7 foot drifts in some places on the Utica line. No attempt of plowing yet! Mark

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 18 12:20 PM
        Hi,
        What's a suzy-group?
        Thanks,
        Dave

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Mark Wilber <mwilber2001@...> wrote:

        > Gino- I read our Suzy-groups,they are saying that there is 38" of
        snow with 7 foot drifts in some places on the Utica line. No attempt
        of plowing yet! Mark

        Yahoo! Games.

      • Mark Wilber
        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 19 5:55 AM
          Its the susquehanna@yahoogroups.com  for the NYSW Railroad.Mark

          > Gino- I read our Suzy-groups, they are saying that there is 38" of
          snow with 7 foot drifts in some places on the Utica line. No attempt
          of plowing yet! Mark

          Yahoo! Games.
          > http://videogames. yahoo.com/ platform? platform= 120121

          It's here! Your new message!
          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 19 5:59 AM
            The NYS&W group on Yahoo.  Also refered to as the Suzy-Q...

            Gino

            Yahoo! Games.

            www.ginosrailpage.com
            www.fjgrr.org
          • Mark Wilber
            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 19 6:30 AM
              Gino-There are two of them,the NYSW group and the Susquehanna group.I belong to the Susquehanna group,Tim is the moderator.Mark

              On 2/18/07, n2chi <davidgriffin@ cisbec.net> wrote:

              Hi,
              What's a suzy-group?
              Thanks,
              Dave

              --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, Mark Wilber <mwilber2001@ ...> wrote:

              > Gino- I read our Suzy-groups, they are saying that there is 38" of
              snow with 7 foot drifts in some places on the Utica line. No attempt
              of plowing yet! Mark

              always stay connected to friends.