Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Big Snow and the FJ&

    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 17, 2007
      I'd like to see pictures of that!  What do they use for a plow?  What is the
      status of the DO plow at Utica?

      Gino

      On 2/16/07, Mark Wilber <mwilber2001@...> wrote:

      We got about 18 inches here in Binghamton. We just plowed yesterday from Bing to Syracuse to open up the line. Mark

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 17, 2007
        There were some awesome pictures that some of the railfans got. We pushed alot of heavy snow!Not sure about the plow in Utica. Isnt that the one that was set afire?Mark

        --
        www.ginosrailpage. com
        www.fjgrr.org

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.

        www.ginosrailpage. com
        www.fjgrr.org

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
      • Mark Wilber
        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 17, 2007
          Gino- I read our Suzy-groups,they are saying that there is 38" of snow with 7 foot drifts in some places on the Utica line. No attempt of plowing yet! Mark

[...]

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.
        • n2chi
          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 18, 2007
            Hi,
            What's a suzy-group?
            Thanks,
            Dave

            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Mark Wilber <mwilber2001@...> wrote:

            > Gino- I read our Suzy-groups,they are saying that there is 38" of
            snow with 7 foot drifts in some places on the Utica line. No attempt
            of plowing yet! Mark

            Yahoo! Games.

          • Mark Wilber
            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 19, 2007
              Its the susquehanna@yahoogroups.com  for the NYSW Railroad.Mark

              > Gino- I read our Suzy-groups, they are saying that there is 38" of
              snow with 7 foot drifts in some places on the Utica line. No attempt
              of plowing yet! Mark

              Yahoo! Games.
              > http://videogames. yahoo.com/ platform? platform= 120121

              It's here! Your new message!
              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 19, 2007
                The NYS&W group on Yahoo.  Also refered to as the Suzy-Q...

                Gino

                Yahoo! Games.

                www.ginosrailpage.com
                www.fjgrr.org
              • Mark Wilber
                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 19, 2007
                  Gino-There are two of them,the NYSW group and the Susquehanna group.I belong to the Susquehanna group,Tim is the moderator.Mark

                  On 2/18/07, n2chi <davidgriffin@ cisbec.net> wrote:

                  Hi,
                  What's a suzy-group?
                  Thanks,
                  Dave

                  --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, Mark Wilber <mwilber2001@ ...> wrote:

                  > Gino- I read our Suzy-groups, they are saying that there is 38" of
                  snow with 7 foot drifts in some places on the Utica line. No attempt
                  of plowing yet! Mark

                  always stay connected to friends.