Off topic but

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
      I have not been in western NY in a while ( at least not railfanning) but it
      seemed to me that at the time that the Buffalo Division symbols closely
      resembled the Buffalo Bills logo. My question: 1.) Do you agree and 2.) has
      the presence of NS and CSX erased these symbols?

      Spaces
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2009
        In Bing town today were the following units

        NYSW 3022, 1802, spreader E1045, NYSW 1804, 2066, 2062 and interestingly NS Scale test car 982567in the Susie Q yard.

        There were also three NS units over by the station ....

        Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live. Learn more.