Route from Fonda

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      I know when Walt use to send cars or power to LASB was from Fonda(Conrail) to wherever the D&H interchange was,maybe Rotterdam Jct? Then to Binghamton,and then back to Conrail from Binghamton to Lackawaxen(LASB) .Mark

      Fonda to Selkirk on Conrail and then to Kenwood would make more sense than RJ.  I never saw LASB or FJ&G power on the main line  of the Boston & Maine from Rotterdam Junction to Mechanicville.  I lived next to the B&M in Scotia.

         Steve