Yvonne DiCarlo

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2007
      Gino,
      A long lost great aunt, maybe. She passed this week, a gorgeous actress from the 1940's. She played Mose's wife in the Ten Commandments.
      Saul
    • Mark Wilber
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2007
        I agree with you Saul- Mark

        A long lost great aunt, maybe. She passed this week, a gorgeous actress from the 1940's. She played Mose's wife in the Ten Commandments.
        Saul

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
        to find your fit.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
          She was good as Moses' wife, but I like her as Herman's wife!

          Gino

          I agree with you Saul- Mark

          --
          www.ginosrailpage.com