From the Archives: Connections

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Once again it is time for another edition of "From The Archives". Some time
      ago, I became interested in the Hudson River Steamers. The following is from
      the Hudson River Day Line Season of 1921 timetable.

      Connections

      At West Point - with northbound and southbound Day Line Boats and by ferry
      with Garrison and with the NYO&WRy.

      At Newburgh - With northbound and southbound Dayline Boats with Orange
      County Traction company for Orange Lake and Walden with Erie Railroad and by
      ferry to Beacon.

      At Poughkeepsie - With Central New England Ry: and by ferry with New
      Paltz, Highland and Poughkeesie Traction co. for Lake Mohonk.

      Kingston Point - with the Ulster & Delaware Railroad for Catskill Mountain
      Resorts.

      At Hudson - with the Albany & Southern RR

      At Albany - with the Delaware & Hudson , New York Central, West Shore,
      Boston & Maine and Boston & Albany railroads for all points east and west.

      Wonder if they issued through tickets?

      So what's in your archives ?