Re: [FJGRailroad]

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
      I have
      Rails along the Battenkill
      Steam and Trolley Days
      The Leatherstocking Route
      A history of The Hudson Valley Railway

      What am I missing?

      >From: Jason C <dhc628@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad]
      >Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 20:05:57 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >--- joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...>
      >wrote:
      >
      > > Where in rock City falls is that shelter. I have
      > > ridden over RT 29 and never
      > > spotted it. Funny this is one of the few lines that
      > > has not had a book
      > > written about it.
      >
      >Joe,
      >
      >What line? The Ballston Terminal? There's an
      >EXCELLENT book about it. Dave Nestle's last book.
      >Copies are still available from his widow. I believe
      >there's an add in the Swap Shop of the Bridge Line HS'
      >Bulletin each month.
      >
      >Jason Cook
      >New Haven, IN (formerly of Ballston Spa)

      >http://mail.yahoo.com

      From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has
      it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1
    • Jason C
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2007
        wrote:

        > I have
        > Rails along the Battenkill
        > Steam and Trolley Days
        > The Leatherstocking Route
        > A history of The Hudson Valley Railway
        >
        > What am I missing?

        "Rails Along The Kaydeross" A History of the Little
        Railroad With Big Ideas.

        Contact Patricia M. Nestle

        311 Ray Road
        Greenwich, NY 12834

        518-692-2867

        Book is $25.00, NY residents add sales tax. Well
        worth the money in my opinion.

        Jason

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007
          Joe,

          The shelter is in the woods.  You can see it with no problem now, when there's
          leaves a little bit tougher!  If you're heading west on 29, right after you pass the mill,
          you'll see the shelter in the brush.  Also, it's directly across the road from West's
          old house, which is now a bed and breakfast...

          Gino

          --
          www.ginosrailpage.com
          www.fjgrr.org