Re: [FJGRailroad] Fuel

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 2:17 PM
      They were fueled in the paint shop on the southerly of the three tracks. I
      can't recall if the tank was buried or standing outside the shop in the nook
      formed by the paint shop addition, toward the freight house.

      Again I'm talking FJ&G, someone in town during the DO exploita... oops,
      operation of the FJ&G would need to fill that in. Such a practice wouldn't
      stand the scrutiny of the safety groups today. I recall them being fueled
      cold on Monday mornings.

      PKL