Re: Fw: Fw: [FJGRailroad] Color of car and car lettering for the Brill 200-202 gasoline cars owned by FJ&G.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi Gino,

      I think this is it:

      http://www.farrail.com/bilder/cuba/brill-santiago-tn.jpg

      Looks like a Model 55. I also seen a very small shot on a video box of
      what appeared to be the same car in a green paint scheme. This one was
      on a travel agent's website like the car is still running.

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        If that's it, how much is that car modified?  The front seems to be a little
        more aerodynamic than the FJ&G cars.

        Gino

        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
          Hi Gino,

          The basic car looks right for a Brill 55, maybe they replaced the engine
          or radiator, does look a little different.

          Paul :-)