Re:Happy New Years

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Noticed last night there was a Kodachrome slide of FJ&G S2 #20 up for bid on eBay. Kinda dark, maybe stock slide. Ya get what ya takes,,,,  :-)

      RJS
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        Speaking of slides, there is a great color-slide of an
        ex-FJG Bullet working on the Bamberger in Utah. If it
        wasn't so much I'd bid on it. Here's the item number
        if anyone wants to buy it for me for a late Christmas
        gift or if you just want to see the 125 in color...

        Trolley Streetcar Bamberger Railroad Brill Bullet 125
        Item number: 320067502077

        Gino

        http://mail.yahoo.com