Happy New Years

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      ...as long as it doesn't offend anyone!

      Paul :-)
    • Robert Schoneman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        Noticed last night there was a Kodachrome slide of FJ&G S2 #20 up for bid on eBay. Kinda dark, maybe stock slide. Ya get what ya takes,,,,  :-)

        RJS
      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
          Speaking of slides, there is a great color-slide of an
          ex-FJG Bullet working on the Bamberger in Utah. If it
          wasn't so much I'd bid on it. Here's the item number
          if anyone wants to buy it for me for a late Christmas
          gift or if you just want to see the 125 in color...

          Trolley Streetcar Bamberger Railroad Brill Bullet 125
          Item number: 320067502077

          Gino

          http://mail.yahoo.com