RE: [FJGRailroad] Color of car and car lettering for the Brill 200-202 gasoline cars owned by FJ&G.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      Happy New Year Malcolm,

      The gasoline cars were the passenger standard colors of Wagner brown with gold lettering.  A friend has told me the color was something like that of a Hershey chocolate bar; the roof was a type of brick red.  I have a color photo in later service which indicates the upper window sash may also have been red at one time.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: mdhorton@...
      Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 01:18:46 -0500
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Color of car and car lettering for the Brill 200-202 gasoline cars owned by FJ&G.

      Hi,

      I have a friend who has purchased a model of these cars and wishes to paint and letter it appropriately. Can any one answer the subject question?

      Happy New Year to all.

      Malcolm Horton