Re: [FJGRailroad] Syracuse, New York

  • Mark Wilber
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2006
      I understand that the switching train was being done by remote in the Dewitt yard. The crossing was a home made type of crossing with ballast over the tracks for equipment. I understand under remote rules that all such crossings must not be used. This Mr Foster was a car inspector. Mark

      From: Knixrule1@juno. com
      Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:47:52 -0500
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Syracuse, New York

      You may want to read the Syracuse news to hear of the sad incident there.

      http://mail.yahoo.com