Re: [FJGRailroad] Schenectady & Margaretville Railroad

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006

      If you look at the map the route ran in a relatively straight line.  All the towns up the Schoharie valley were listed but none were ever actually served as the railroad only got into the construction stage.  THe book has photos of construction locomotives on the roadbed.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: akeller1979@ sbcglobal. net
      Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:29:29 -0600
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Schenectady & Margaretville Railroad

      What towns did the railroad actually serve (in reality)?