From The Archives - Toys For Tots

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Well maybe I should say this is on the way to the Archives as I JUST got
      it......

      GBO No D 409

      ALL DIVISIONS

      '
      TOYS FOR TOTS TRAINS OPERATION

      The Toys For Tots Train will be operating between Binghamton and Albany on
      Saturday , December 9th and between Albany and Plattsburgh on Sunday ,
      December 10th. All employees who are operating between these points on these
      dates are to have a copy of SAN 4-242 in thier possesion. SAN 4-242 has the
      schedule of the trains stops on each date.

      Trains operating in the vicinity of the schedules stops are to be on the
      lookiout for heavy pedestrian traffic and not exceed a speed of 25 MPH (if
      the speed is greater than 25 MPH) this slow oredr will be in effect for 15
      minutes before the arrival at the station listed and continue 30 minutes
      after the departure time listed.

      So let me ask again. What's in your archives???????????????????????

      friends module.