Re: [FJGRailroad] Sammonsville Grade Unit Weights

    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 9, 2006
      No problem Mark, I knew what you were saying!

      Paul :-)

      Mark Wilber wrote:
      > Excuse my typing errors! Mark
    • Mark Wilber
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 10, 2006
        Several hundreds of thousands to fix the gigantic washouts that occured during the June flood.We havent ran from Bing to Sherburne since then.Frieght is getting re-routed from Binghamton to (Syracuse to Utica )via CSX and at a higher interchange cost.Amount of traffic that comes in Utica isnt worth the costs of fixing the tracks.Remember back in 1982,that Utica line was our bread and butter.Now its our road trains that runs between Syracuse and Bing,and also Bing to New Jersey.Our volume of traffic is about 400 cars a week between Bing and NJ compare to 15 cars a week interchanged in Utica.Mark