New Trolley Yahoo Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Oh no, I've started another Yahoo Group!!!

      I've just created a Yahoo Group called Upstate New York Trolley.  I think
      it fills a hole for all those trolley fans out there looking for info on ALL the lines in
      New York.  If it's a trolley line and it's in New York, this is the place for you!
      It's called "Upstate," but I certainly welcome questions and comments about
      the lines in the Southern, Downstate and Long Island!

      Here's the link...

      Gino DiCarlo
      Group Moderator

      --