Re: [FJGRailroad] Track Profile?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      I should add that what I have is a copy. But copies of my copies are
      available if you want to contact me off-list.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
        Yeah, I'm still waiting for my copy!  I think you were going to make it at SU!

        Gino ;)

        On 12/1/06, Aaron Keller <akeller1979@...> wrote:

        I have the chaining sketches from the ICC valuation. It basically depicts
        the railroad as a straight line, giving mileage, signage, and all side
        tracks. Each page is standard 8.5 x 11.

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org