Track Profile?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi All,

      Does anyone have a track profile for the FJ&G Steam Division?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
        I have the chaining sketches from the ICC valuation. It basically depicts
        the railroad as a straight line, giving mileage, signage, and all side
        tracks. Each page is standard 8.5 x 11.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
          I should add that what I have is a copy. But copies of my copies are
          available if you want to contact me off-list.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
            Yeah, I'm still waiting for my copy!  I think you were going to make it at SU!

            Gino ;)

            --
            www.ginosrailpage.com
            www.fjgrr.org