Turntable

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2000
      The Gloversville turntable pit and part of the deck were there, overgrown
      with weeds, into the 80s. I remember looking through the yard around '88 or
      '89 and walking out on the deck.

      -Aaron
    • Gordon Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
      • 1 Attachment
      • 11 KB
      While on the subject of turning the diesels, I thought you'd be interested in the attached taken in the late 1950s.
      Gordon

      Scan0024