Re: [FJGRailroad] Rumors

    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006
      I don't think so Mark!  I think you're just telling us what you've heard and that's
      got me saying an extra prayer at night!  I've always thought I'd see another
      engine cross the High-Bridge and I'm thinking it could happen!  If you hear
      anything else, you let us know.  Even if you think someone is full of poop,
      just tell us that someone full of poop told you they're rebuilding the FJ&G!!!!

      Gino

      On 11/16/06, mwilber2001 <mwilber2001@...> wrote:

      Am I being accused of spreading rumors? Mark

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org