Re: [FJGRailroad] Rumors

  • Mark Wilber
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Dave Brennan <oldcrab62@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:54:42 AM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Rumors

             A while back , Ben Moore paint co. said they would be interested " IF" the tracks were there.                                     Dave

      mwilber2001 <mwilber2001@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Anyone hear anything about a possibilty of laying track from Fonda to
      the industrial park in Johnstown? I first heard it I thought it was
      just non-sense,but then I heard it from a reliable source.Is there a
      plastic co. nearby the industrial park? Mark

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006
        I don't think so Mark!  I think you're just telling us what you've heard and that's
        got me saying an extra prayer at night!  I've always thought I'd see another
        engine cross the High-Bridge and I'm thinking it could happen!  If you hear
        anything else, you let us know.  Even if you think someone is full of poop,
        just tell us that someone full of poop told you they're rebuilding the FJ&G!!!!

        Gino

        On 11/16/06, mwilber2001 <mwilber2001@...> wrote:

        Am I being accused of spreading rumors? Mark

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org