Re: [FJGRailroad] Rumors

  • Mark Wilber
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006
      I think Paul hit it on the nose about the Republicans being out. With Spitzer coming in, I dont think he would even think about
      giving us any more money.Mark

      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006
        You're right about that Mark!

        Gino

        --
        www.ginosrailpage. com
        www.fjgrr.org

        --
        www.ginosrailpage. com
        www.fjgrr.org

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006
          You have all heard about the bellhop that got fired for spreading roomers.

          Mal

          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006
            Am I being accused of spreading rumors? Mark
          • Mark Wilber
            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006

              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 16, 2006
                I don't think so Mark!  I think you're just telling us what you've heard and that's
                got me saying an extra prayer at night!  I've always thought I'd see another
                engine cross the High-Bridge and I'm thinking it could happen!  If you hear
                anything else, you let us know.  Even if you think someone is full of poop,
                just tell us that someone full of poop told you they're rebuilding the FJ&G!!!!

                Gino