Re: [FJGRailroad] Rebuilding the RR

  • Mark Wilber
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
      Gino-We are bringing it to Syracuse and interchanging it with CSX,then they sooner or later drop it off in Utica. We have a local job (UT-1) in Utica that does the work.Mark

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
        Is the Utica branch cut-off by a washout so that you can't make the
        trip from Bingo? Is the route from Bingo to Syracuse then over to
        Utica the only way there?

        Gino

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Mark Wilber <mwilber2001@...>
        wrote:

        > Gino-We are bringing it to Syracuse and interchanging it with
        CSX,then they sooner or later drop it off in Utica. We have a local
        job (UT-1) in Utica that does the work.Mark

      • Mark Wilber
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2006
          Gino-There are several washouts between Bing and Norwich.From Norwich north to Utica is ok.There isnt anyone in Norwich gets frieght,and Sherburne there is only couple of customers,but their car count is very low.There was a rumor about the Mohawk & Adirondack taking over from Utica to Sangerfield.But we,ve been hearing everything.Yes,the only way to get cars on our Utica line is in Utica by the CSX.This power line deal will probably determine what will happen to it. Mark

          wrote:

          > Gino-We are bringing it to Syracuse and interchanging it with
          CSX,then they sooner or later drop it off in Utica. We have a local
          job (UT-1) in Utica that does the work.Mark

        • Gino DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2006
            Thanks Mark!

            Gino

            --- Mark Wilber <mwilber2001@...> wrote:

            > Gino-There are several washouts between Bing and
            > Norwich.From Norwich north to Utica is ok.There isnt
            > anyone in Norwich gets frieght,and Sherburne there
            > is only couple of customers,but their car count is
            > very low.There was a rumor about the Mohawk &
            > Adirondack taking over from Utica to Sangerfield.But
            > we,ve been hearing everything.Yes,the only way to
            > get cars on our Utica line is in Utica by the
            > CSX.This power line deal will probably determine
            > what will happen to it. Mark

            The all-new Yahoo! Mail beta
            Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
            http://new.mail.yahoo.com