Re: D&H Caboose

  • stevefjg30
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
      Hello Everybody

      The Kit is an old Gloorcraft model that I bought at a trainshow I
      think I still have another one down stairs.I dont think I ever had
      any photos of it taken before the layout came down but I can take
      some soon on the new layout if you would like.

      Steve Lamora

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2006
        Hi Steve,

        You caboose model did appear in your magazine article if I remember
        correctly. With a set of D^H drawings might just make an interesting
        board-by-board project!

        Paul :-)

        ...time out: 1412