Re: D&H Caboose

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2006
      Steve Lamora has an excellent model of Caboose Number 3. I don't know
      what kit it is, but it is wood. Not sure if I have a picture of it.
      If Steve is listening, maybe he can tell us about it...

      Gino

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Saul,
      >
      > Gloor Craft is the craftsman kit you refer to, found it in 1995
      > Walther's catalog. I thought I seen a resin kit out not too long
      ago
      > made by Westerfield or someone, guess I was hallucinating!
      >
      > Paul :-)

    • stevefjg30
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
        Hello Everybody

        The Kit is an old Gloorcraft model that I bought at a trainshow I
        think I still have another one down stairs.I dont think I ever had
        any photos of it taken before the layout came down but I can take
        some soon on the new layout if you would like.

        Steve Lamora

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2006
          Hi Steve,

          You caboose model did appear in your magazine article if I remember
          correctly. With a set of D^H drawings might just make an interesting
          board-by-board project!

          Paul :-)

          ...time out: 1412