New Alco Book

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
      For those of you who haven't seen it... there's a new book out covering
      Alcos in the Northeast. It has some FJ&G material.

      I haven't seen it yet but plan on ordering.
      www.railroadexplorer.com

      -Aaron
    • Skip Barber
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
        I have placed an order.  They said that the book will be published in the fall and shipped in November.  I would expect next year if all goes as normal.

        Skip in VA

        Aaron Keller <akeller1979@...> wrote:
        For those of you who haven't seen it... there's a new book out covering
        Alcos in the Northeast. It has some FJ&G material.

        I haven't seen it yet but plan on ordering.
        www.railroadexplorer.com

        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        http://ny.existingstations.com/
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:FJGRailroad-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:FJGRailroad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
          I have seen it. FJ&G fans will be pleased.