PING: Skip Barber

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      Hi Skip,

      Not sure why you are not getting my mail but it would appear I am not
      getting your mail.

      Is there another e-mail address other then Yahoo I can try.

      Sorry if this sounds off topic but I've been trying to send Skip a copy
      of a Johnstown switching layout in 3rd PlanIt format for a couple of
      days and for whatever reason it isn't making it to his Yahoo account.