RE: [FJGRailroad] Broadalbin Engine House?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
      Hello Andy,

      There was never an engine house at Broadalbin. If coal or water were ever
      needed there it had to be shoveled or pumped respectively. Fulton County
      Coal maintained a yard at the far east end of track early on. My belief is
      that the locomotive could make it to Broadalbin and back without taking on
      coal or water.

      PKL