From the Archives Railfanning the FJ&G

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      I used to keep a date book and enter everything I saw while railfanning. An
      interesting note from June 20, 1983:

      FJ&G Gloversville NY

      FJ&G # 20 behind enginehouse
      FJ&G plow #202 Russel Snow plow Ridgewood PA # R1291

      DO FJ&G RS-2 #100 and 103

      #103 is showign some yellow paint cab 1600hp and for some reason I made the
      note "492"

      #100 showing blue paint "RADIO" on the side of the cab looks like a D&H
      decal under the paint

      Oddly enough I was back at the gloversville yard on 6/23 and #100 was gone.
      "On the road?" I noted...........

      Thats another edition of From The Archives.........
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
        Joe,

        Your archives can note that #103 is former Reading #492... that's what you
        probably saw underneath the DO paint.

        -Aaron