Re: [FJGRailroad] Feeding Steam

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2006
      Hi Paul,

      Your reply did show up on the list at 12:28 this afternoon. I replied
      to it and Aaron's reply at 4:31.

      My mail and news group messages have been acting strange in the past
      couple of days, maybe there is a larger problem out there if you are
      having problems too.

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12, 2006
        Nope haven't seen it yet. It could be my server doesn't work friendly with
        Yahoo all the time; I have another site that seems to lose threads of a
        message series. If that answer earlier didn't cover your questions, tell me
        what you need.

        PKL