Re: [FJGRailroad] Feeding Steam

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12 1:31 PM
      Hi Paul and Aaron,

      Thanks for a great explanation. While drawing the original layout I
      seen hundreds of photos but as I was drawing a diesel layout it just
      never occurred to me that there was nothing in the background for
      servicing steam... well maybe there was... I'll have to have a look
      again now that I have an idea what to look for.

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12 3:50 PM
        Yes. I wrote a reply this morning (twice again) but haven't seen it here
        yet. When it hits the site I expect it will provoke more questions.

        PKL

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 12 5:06 PM
          Hi Paul,

          Your reply did show up on the list at 12:28 this afternoon. I replied
          to it and Aaron's reply at 4:31.

          My mail and news group messages have been acting strange in the past
          couple of days, maybe there is a larger problem out there if you are
          having problems too.

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 12 8:02 PM
            Nope haven't seen it yet. It could be my server doesn't work friendly with
            Yahoo all the time; I have another site that seems to lose threads of a
            message series. If that answer earlier didn't cover your questions, tell me
            what you need.

            PKL